20 July 2009

Album Release Announcement

************URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT********YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST************

For anyone who has read my blog in the past (people keep threatening to, but I'm not sure if they've been brave enough to follow through with it), you'll know I've been learning guitar. Well, basically, I've learnt all the chords and a few scales. Soooooo...it is without further adieu that I announce: 

A Fine Line Between Snores and Farts. 
Kirsty Webeck's first folk album. 

So basically, here's the story, I'm going to need lessons for about 5 or 6 years before I can write or record anything. So I just wanted to let the world know that I'm ready for the challenge, I've thought of the album's name and I've got a goal that I'm striving toward in leaps and bounds. At the moment I think the release date will be around September 3, 2014, but I'll keep the schedule up-to-date via this blog. 

Later in the week I'll be posting the lyrics to my first mega-hit just so you can get to know them before the album hits the charts. 

Thanks for all your support guys. I really appreciate it. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment